To: Cook Islands Yacht Squadron Members
Subject: Cook Islands Yacht Squadron AGM / Special Meeting
The Agenda for this year’s meeting is as follows:
- Tabling of minutes from previous AGM 2014
- Matters arising out of minutes from previous AGM 2014
- Financial Statements 2014
- CIYS CEO Report
- Election of Board of Directors 2015.
- President – Glenn Armstrong – MCI Board must appoint new President. Refer to CIYS Rules Article 13.3 “the President shall be appointed for a two year term, and eligible to stand for re-election. However, no person shall hold the office for more than two consecutive years”
- Board Member (Treasurer) – Maria Guadalupe Harreguy – Refer to CIYS Rules Article 13.4 “Each member of the Board shall be appointed and elected for a two year term”.
- Board Member (Secretary) – Jennifer Henry – Refer to CIYS Rules Article 13.4 “Each member of the Board shall be appointed and elected for a two year term”.
- Registrar of Ships – Moeroa Mamanu Matheson – position remains – Refer to 11.1 “ The Board of Directors (“the Board”) shall consist of no more than 4 persons comprising:
- The President Appointed by Maritime Cook Islands
- The Registrar of ships
- Up to two elected board Members
- Special Meeting
- Amendments to Constitution. (See attached)
- Other Business
- Boat Shows
- Closing of Meeting
Please contact the CEO Katrina Matheson, by 28th September 2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Plan to attend. Please RSVP by 28th September 2015
- Would like to be nominated – this needs to be made in writing.
- Would like to add to this year’s agenda
DOWNLOADABLE ATTACHMENTS BELOW
CONTACT US BY USING THE FORM BELOW
[contact-form-7 id=”6″ title=”Contact form 1″]